The Ryleys Early Years is OUTSTANDING in ALL AREAS
- (ISI Inspection February, 2020)
The school’s Early Years’ success replicates the school’s main objective and ethos, which is its ability to blend high academic achievement along with the happiness and well-being of every child.
“leaders plan a highly effective curriculum that meets the age stage and needs of the children.” They went on to say that “children’s personal and emotional development is a strength of the setting.”
- ISI Inspection (2020)
Nursery, Pre-School & Pre-Reception Structure
Nursery - Age 12 months to 2.
Pre-School - Age 2 to 3.
Pre-Reception - Age 3 to 4.
Our promise to you...
- We will provide a safe and stimulating environment for your child.
- We employ staff who are qualified and experienced but also show enthusiasm and committment in providing high quality childcare.
- We recognise that each child is an individual who is respected and valued.
- We provide for different cultures, languages and religions.
- We will work in partnership with you so that you child gets the very best of of their time here at The Ryleys.
I could not be happier with The Ryleys, after just one week, we knew we had made the right decision. My daughter absolutely loves The Nursery, it's wonderful to see her so happy.
- Nursery Parent
Children can join our oversubscribed Nursery from 12 months and will continue through to Pre-School and Pre-Reception as their Ryleys journey continues.
The play and learning environment is designed to encourage children to carefully construct their own learning through independence and a choice of play experiences and activities.
We aim to nurture and encourage your child's natural ability, to promote their social, emotional, intellectual and physical development, and to help build strong foundations for their future learning.
Nursery, Pre-School and Pre-Reception are open 50 weeks per year, closing for just two weeks at Christmas.