In our popular Nursery, Pre-School and Pre-Reception, the play and learning environment is designed to encourage children to carefully construct their own learning through independence and a choice of play experiences and activities.
We aim to nurture and encourage your child's natural ability, to promote their social, emotional, intellectual and physical development, and to help build strong foundations for their future learning.
Nursery, Pre-School and Pre-Reception are open 50 weeks per year, closing for just two weeks at Christmas.
Nursery, Pre-School & Pre-Reception Structure
Nursery - Age 1 to 2 (Children can start in the term in which they turn 2).
Pre-School - Age 2 to 3.
Pre-Reception - Age 3 to 4.
Our promise to you...
- We will provide a safe and stimulating environment for your child.
- We employ staff who are qualified and experienced but also show enthusiasm and committment in providing high quality childcare.
- We recognise that each child is an individual who is respected and valued.
- We provide for different cultures, languages and religions.
- We will work in partnership with you so that you child gets the very best of of their time here at The Ryleys.
I could not be happier with The Ryleys, after just one week, we knew we had made the right decision. My daughter absolutely loves The Nursery, it's wonderful to see her so happy.
- Nursery Parent