WELCOME TO THE RYLEYS
We warmly invite you to come and visit The Ryleys and discover all of the wonderful academic and extra-curricular opportunities available to your child.
Please do have a browse around our school website where you will find a wealth of information about all of the departments within the school.
Our social media platforms will give you an insight into school life, but there is nothing better than seeing the school in action on a school tour. This will give you a true sense of just what a very special place The Ryleys is.
To book your personal tour please call Reception and ask for our Admissions Manager, Mrs Charlotte Talbot on 01625 583241 or email email@example.com
Admissions Process Reception to Year 6
- Book a tour and / or Taster Day
- Register your interest by completing a Registration Form and pay a £50 registration fee
- Taster Day - For children entering the school from Reception to Year 6, they will be invited for a Taster Day to spend the day with their potential class and enjoy a range of lessons. The teacher will complete an informal assessment in reading, writing and maths
- Following the Taster Day and assessments, a place will be offered if the school sees that the child will thrive within the school and make a valuable contribution to school life. Parents are required to sign a contract and pay a £500 surety deposit
Admissions Process Nursery, Pre-School, Pre-Reception
In the event of the Nursery, Pre-School and Pre-Reception rooms being full, offers are made to those on the waiting list in strict accordance with date of application and registration.
The following admissions process is outlined below:
- Book a tour
- Register your child for a place by completing a Registration Form and paying a £100 registration fee
- Should there be a place available, parents are asked to sign and return a contract and a sessions form, indicating which sessions they would like their child to take within the Early Years.
- As your child's start date approaches, you will be contacted by the Nursery Manager / Pre-School / Pre-Reception Teacher to arrange some settling in sessions
Should the year group you wish your child to enter is full, then they will be added to a waiting list and contacted as soon as a place becomes available.
Our admissions team is available to answer any questions you may have, and to assist you in any way we can, so that choosing a school for your child is an exciting and enjoyable experience.
For more information please contact the Reception on 01625 583241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Since moving my daughter to The Ryleys, we have seen a huge change in her. She has made great leaps academically and has settled in extremely well making new friends. We couldn't be happier!
- Prep Parent.