We warmly invite you to visit The Ryleys and discover all of the wonderful academic and extra-curricular opportunities available to your child.
Every child at The Ryleys, benefits from specialist teaching with an exceptional, highly experienced team of teachers. Pupils receives age appropriate lessons in Maths and English as well as specialist teaching in French, Music, PE and Art to name just a few. Every child benefits from small class sizes and the fantastic facilities.
On the whole, the application process for The Ryleys begins 12 months prior to the start date. We encourage all interested families to plan ahead to avoid disappointment
Early Years - Nursery to Pre Reception
- Book a tour and / or Taster Day
- Confirm availability
- Sign contract and pay £500 surety deposit to reserve place
- All Early Years pupils are automatically moved up to the next year group and have future year places guaranteed
Main School - Reception to Year 6
- Book a tour and confirm availability
- Attend a Main School Taster Day - For children entering the school from Reception to Year 6, they will be invited for a Taster Day to spend the day with their potential class and enjoy a range of lessons. The teacher will complete an informal assessment in reading, writing and maths.
- Following the Tour / Taster Day, a place will be offered if the school sees that the child will thrive within the school and make a valuable contribution to school life. Parents are required to sign a contract and pay a £500 surety deposit.
- Return of the signed contract and surety deposit secures the place.
Should the year group you wish your child to enter is full, then they will be added to a waiting list and contacted as soon as a place becomes available.
Our admissions team is available to answer any questions you may have, and to assist you in any way we can, so that choosing a school for your child is an exciting and enjoyable experience.
Since moving my daughter to The Ryleys, we have seen a huge change in her. She has made great leaps academically and has settled in extremely well making new friends. We couldn't be happier!
We love The Ryleys, it was the best decision we made to send our son here, he is thriving and we couldn't be happier. We have a great relationship with his teachers and the head, we always feel listened to. We always feel no matter the teacher, they know every childs name and always take an interest in each and every child.
How many schools can say that?
Fantastic staff and a great community feel. He has excelled during his time at The Ryleys. He is more than prepared for his 11+ exams and we have no worries about getting in to his chosen senior schools. Most important of all, he is happy and still loves going to school.