Breakfast Club Assistant
The Ryleys School is looking to appoint a friendly and enthusiastic Breakfast Club Assistant who can take responsibility for organising breakfast for a small group of children five mornings a week, from 7.30am until 8.15am. The role involves preparing toast or cereal for the children, supervising them and clearing away. This is a term time only role and the salary is £90 per week. The starting date is as soon as possible.
Prior experience of working in this type of environment with children would be an advantage.
The deadline for application is 24th September. Please send a current CV and letter of application outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org Successful candidates will be contacted to attend an interview.
The Ryleys School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background checks and usual satisfactory pre-employment clearances.
The Ryleys School values diversity in its workforce. We are committed to ensuring that no unlawful discrimination occurs in the recruitment and selection process on the grounds of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, transgender, including those with non-binary identities, religion or belief or pregnancy and maternity.
Early Years Practitioner Role In Our 'OUTSTANDING' Nursery & Pre-School.
FULL TIME ROLE AVAILABLE
Due to an increase in pupil numbers, we are seeking to appoint a full-time Early Years Practitioner. The successful candidates will work in a shift rotation within the hours of 7.30am - 6pm.
We are looking for outstanding candidates who are highly motivated, committed and passionate about caring for young children.
You should work well as part of a dedicated team and must be able to cope with the various demands of working in a busy, engaging, exciting and successful preparatory school.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
• To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life.
• To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs.
• To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals etc.
• To work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the setting’s philosophy is fulfilled.
• To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.
• To develop your role within the team, especially with regard to being a key person.
• To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
Successful candidates will need to be qualified as NNEB, EYPS, Level 3 Nursery / Teaching Assistant or QTS and have the appropriate experience.
To apply please submit a letter of application and a completed application form.
Please download an application form HERE.
Email applications are acceptable. Visits to the school are welcomed.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check.