Year 3&4 Maths Teacher
Required for a September 2020 start.
The Ryleys School is a flourishing preparatory school of 220+ girls and boys aged 1-11, based in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, with a friendly team of staff. The vast majority of our children start in our Early Years Unit before transitioning into our Reception class and beyond at The Ryleys School.
For September 2020, we are seeking to appoint an excellent, experienced and creative teacher who will enable the pupils to make significant progress in maths development and understanding in Years 3 and 4. We are looking for an inspirational practitioner who will join our established and experienced team and build on our success as an excellent school.
This is a full-time position teaching maths with a form teacher responsibility. Experience of the Singapore maths scheme or similar would be an advantage. Salary is based on current pay scale level and experience.
To apply, please submit a letter of application and a completed application form before Tuesday 25th February. Email applications are acceptable. Visits to the school are welcomed.
An application form can be downloaded HERE.
The Ryleys School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Early Years Practitioner
Due to an increase in pupil numbers, we are seeking to appoint a full-time Early Years Practitioner to work within our Pre-Reception room (3-4yrs) rooms. The successful candidate will work in a shift rotation within the hours of 7.30am - 6pm.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who is highly motivated, committed and passionate about caring for young children.
You should work well as part of a dedicated team and must be able to cope with the various demands of working in a busy, engaging, exciting and successful preparatory school.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
• To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life.
• To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs.
• To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals etc.
• To work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the setting’s philosophy is fulfilled.
• To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.
• To develop your role within the team, especially with regard to being a key person.
• To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
The Ryleys is a flourishing Preparatory School of girls and boys aged 1-11, based in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, with a friendly team of staff. The vast majority of our children, start in our Nursery class and then progress on into Pre-School and Pre-Reception before transitioning into our Reception class and beyond at The Ryleys.
Successful candidates will need to be qualified as NNEB, EYPS, Level 3 Nursery / Teaching Assistant or QTS and have the appropriate experience.
To apply please submit a letter of application and a completed application form before Friday 21st February.
Please download an application form HERE.
Email applications are acceptable. Visits to the school are welcomed.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check.