Early Years Practitioner (Nursery)
Start Date: Wednesday 30th October, 2019
Application Deadline: 11th October, 2019
This is a full-time role working with children from 12 months up to 24 months.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed and creative Early Years Practitioner, who will impact on the progress of children's learning within the Nursery setting. We are looking for an inspirational practitioner who will join our established and experienced team and build on our success as an outstanding school.
The Ryleys is a flourishing Preparatory School of girls and boys aged 1-11, based in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, with a friendly team of staff. The vast majority of our children, at present start in our Nursery class and then progress on into Pre-School and Pre-Reception before transitioning into our Reception class and beyond at The Ryleys.
We require an experienced, child and parent-centred person to work within the Nursery class. This is a full time position, all year round and successful candidates will need to have the appropriate experience and qualifications.
Your role as an Early Years Practitioner will include:
· To meet the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of the children by promoting age appropriate play and learning opportunities within the unit.
· Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
· Carry out observations (as required) in order to ensure that the children are progressed through the EYFS curriculum and to identify targets based on their individual development and needs.
· To assist in the preparation of snacks, set up and clear away meal times and supervise children during meal times.
· To be aware of any special needs a child may have and inform the Nursery Manager as appropriate.
· To keep informative, up to date records and share them via the school’s online tracking platform.
· To work together with colleagues in a happy and positive working environment.
· To perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the Nursery Manager
Successful candidates will need to be qualified as NNEB, EYPS, Level 3 Nursery / Teaching Assistant or QTS and have the appropriate experience.
To apply please submit a letter of application and a completed application form before 11th October 2019. Email applications are acceptable. Visits to the school are welcomed. Application forms can be obtained from our website www.theryleys.com or by emailing email@example.com. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check.
A job application form can be downloaded HERE.